Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wow..it's been a crazy past few days

So...Liam had a fever the other day of 102.3 from an ear infection and a sore throat.  Since that day our poor sweet baby boy has had the most horrible stuffy/runny nose. He can put up a pretty good fight now when it comes to the booger sucker.  How else am I going to get those boogers out?! Besides all of the above, Liam is teething like crazy.  His molars and the pointy teeth are all coming in at the same time.  Needless to say I have been mentally, physically drained the last few days.  I need my baby boy to be healthy and have all his teeth. Is that too much to ask?! It's actually pretty comical. I have to put Liam practically upside down to feed him his bottle. I guess his nose drains a little so he can breath out of his nose better.  Hey...whatever works.  Besides my arm, from the elbow down, going completely numb my baby gets what he needs. 

Look at this face.  It just melts my heart {right before bed}

Daddy got to come home for a few hours today.  That made me and Liam and Ally dog very happy (Not sure about Scout). :-) We got to eat lunch today and interview a babysitter together. Can't wait for John to come back home in a couple days.  New Braunfels county fair is coming next week and I really really really want to take Liam in his red wagon. I need me some fair food.

Anyway, I'm not going to have my laptop starting in a couple days.  My fabulous Sony Vaio is going away to be fixed.  If I can give any advice.  NEVER BUY A SONY LAPTOP.  It's been nothing but a headache. Thank goodness it's under the manufactures warranty still.  Along with the computer, our cable box is acting crazy too...cable guy is coming out tomorrow to switch it out.  Must have HD channels! AND...the mainteance guy in our building will be fixing our hot water heater...it kinda smells like dirty diapers. HA! 

Okay..enough of that noise.  I guess I just needed to get that off my chest. To end on a happier note.  Here's a picture of Liam and his daddy today.  A little blurry but it's still cute!

Liam and daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment