Thursday, August 23, 2012

Let me try this again.  I thought for sure I would have some more excitement about these delicious, little pieces of Shakeology heaven.  I thought, well maybe it was my presentation.  Maybe if I make the Shakeology balls look more desirable.  Maybe if I stop calling them Shakeology balls.  I have decided to call them Shakeology squares. So I have given it another shot. {This recipe is originally from Chalene Johnson} 



well...what do ya think.  Pretty I know.  Even more delish! Did I make these? Ummm...YES!  How did I make these? I'm so glad you asked. I just happen to have to recipe. 

6 Tablespoons PB2 (found at local grocery store or Amazon)
Mix PB2 with small amount of water until like paste
Add 3 Tablespoons raw honey
1 Tablespoon organic peanut butter
1/2 cup quick oats
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
place in the fridge for a few so they can firm up a bit.

Mix until ingredients are well blended.  Use your hands to shape the mixture into your desired shape. I added the rasberries and sprinkled PB2 on top.  I'm trying to work on my food presentation. :-)

NUTRITION: (serving size 1 square)
 Calories: 80 
 Carbs: 10g
 Fat: 2g
 Protein: 7g


Where in the world can you order the key ingredient, Shakeology? Right here!

These little squares are a great snack that is not only extremely healthy but it takes care of that sweet tooth. Did I mention that they take less then 10 minutes to make. OMG! 

ENJOY!


2 comments:

  1. These look fab! I am so excited to be your newest follower! Stop by my blog and lets be friends :).First time here it is VERY nice to meet you!!
    xox
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete