Monday, July 23, 2012

Chalene Johnson's Shakeology Balls

These are slightly different from the original recipe.  Either way these things are delicious. If you know me at all I have a sweet tooth and these little things satisfy it! YUMMO!!

First you need to gather all of the delish ingredients:

- Chocolate Shakeology
- PB2 (so good!)
- Quick Oats
- Organic Peanut Butter (Chalene's recipe calls for peanut butter with flax, I didn't use flax)
- Raw Honey




Once you get these items together you can start to mix up this goodness. 

Take 2 tablespoons of PB2 and add some water until you get a paste like substance.  I didn't add the water until after I added the peanut butter.  It still worked just fine.  (I got all excited and skipped ahead)


1 tablespoon peanut butter. I love peanut butter! Yep..I licked the spoon.


Then add 1/2 cup Chocolate Shakeology



Add 3 tablespoons of raw honey.


Then add 1/2 cup quick oats.


When you start to mix it up you're going to think you skipped a step.  It's hard to mix and very powdery at first. You know it's a Chalene recipe because you get a good arm workout while mixing. :-)


It will look something like this!  Then get down and dirty and roll it up like meatballs. The recipe says you should have 12 balls but I have 9.  Stick them in the fridge or freezer until firm and then enjoy. Seriously...these are oh.so.good.


BAM!

NUTRITION: (serving size 1 ball)
 Calories: 80 
 Carbs: 10g
 Fat: 2g
 Protein: 7g 


No comments:

Post a Comment